With the ever growing number of cases of COVID-19 we've had to make some tough decisions. Our focus is our members' safety, as well as our staff's. In order to meet this goal, Quantum will be temporarily closing the lobbies of our Wichita branches beginning Wednesday, December 9 until further notice. We're still here to help, and we have safe and convenient options available for all of your needs.
You can still access your funds from the drive-thru, Online Banking, and our Mobile App. We are prepared to handle most transactions through the drive-thru. You can also contact us at 316-263-5756 or toll-free at 1-877-287-3783.
Our goal is to provide exceptional service while protecting the health and safety of our members and employees.
How can I make a deposit?Open or Close
You will be able to make check deposits through our Mobile App. It’s completely free and you can make the deposit from the comfort of your home. Look for our app on your smart phone by searching “Quantum Credit Union.”The drive-thru will be open to accept your cash or check deposits. You can also utilize the ATM or Night Drop for after-hours deposits.
How can I make a transfer?Open or Close
- The Mobile App makes a transfer to another Quantum account a breeze.
- If you are looking to transfer funds to a person at another institution you can also use the Pay Anyone feature in the Mobile App. Funds will usually be transferred within 1 business day
- Transfers can also be processed in the drive-thru
How can I make a payment?Open or Close
- Bill Pay is available in Online Banking or our Mobile App free to you. Simply plug in your payment details such as the payee, the account number for the company, and the amount you want to send. This service can automatically send your payment to eligible companies electronically, or if they are not eligible paper check will be sent. Please allow 1-3 business days for the payment to process.
- You can transfer funds from your savings or checking accounts at Quantum to your loan with us at no cost to you.
- You can use Pay Anyone with as little as a name, amount to transfer, and an email or mobile phone number.
- You can call or come by to make a payment with your debit card, or account number and routing number.
- We will be available to take payments in the drive-thru by transferring between your accounts
- Automatic payments can be established to cover your monthly payments
Can I establish a new account with Quantum during this time?Open or Close
Yes, absolutely. You can apply online to be reviewed for eligibility. A representative will give you a call to finalize the new account
We can also set up the new account through the drive-thru at our West Branch. Please be sure to check our website at TheQ.org for the documentation needed to open the account.
How do I get a new or replacement debit card?Open or Close
Give us a call at 316-263-5756. We will aim to have a card created for you before you arrive to pick it up. If you are in the drive-thru, it will take us a few minutes to make you a new card.