If you need to access your safe deposit box, coin counted, or to withdraw a large amount of cash, please use the link below to schedule an appointment. A member service representative will be in contact with you.
In times of crisis, you may find yourself unemployed, staying home with children, or unable to make payments for a variety of reasons. While payments don’t stop, we're stepping in to help in a few ways.
We are offering a 60-day deferment on qualifying auto and signature loans for affected members. If you have been affected and would like to see if you are eligible, please click the button below and a representative will contact you. In addition, your Visa Statement will contain information about a payment deferment for your Quantum credit card.
Quantum is offering you a low-cost, unsecured loan to get you by while you are furloughed, laid off, or in other financial difficulty during this time. Certain minimum requirements apply.
As part of the CARES Act, many members will receive stimulus payments either by direct deposit or a check in the mail. If you would like to learn more about these payments, please visit the IRS website. If you previously had an account with Quantum but the account has been closed, these payments will be returned. Please visit the IRS website to correct any account issues.
You can also check on the status of your potential stimulus payment with the IRS Payment Portal.
How can I make a deposit?Open or Close
You will be able to make check deposits through our Mobile App. It’s completely free and you can make the deposit from the comfort of your home. Look for our app on your smart phone by searching “Quantum Credit Union.”The drive-thru will be open to accept your cash or check deposits. You can also utilize the ATM or Night Drop for after-hours deposits.
How can I make a transfer?Open or Close
- The Mobile App makes a transfer to another Quantum account a breeze.
- If you are looking to transfer funds to a person at another institution you can also use the Pay Anyone feature in the Mobile App. Funds will usually be transferred within 1 business day
- Transfers can also be processed in the drive-thru
How can I make a payment?Open or Close
- Bill Pay is available in Online Banking or our Mobile App free to you. Simply plug in your payment details such as the payee, the account number for the company, and the amount you want to send. This service can automatically send your payment to eligible companies electronically, or if they are not eligible paper check will be sent. Please allow 1-3 business days for the payment to process.
- You can transfer funds from your savings or checking accounts at Quantum to your loan with us at no cost to you.
- You can use Pay Anyone with as little as a name, amount to transfer, and an email or mobile phone number.
- You can call or come by to make a payment with your debit card, or account number and routing number. While this process normally requires a $10 charge, we will be waiving it at this time.
- We will be available to take payments in the drive-thru by transferring between your accounts
- Automatic payments can be established to cover your monthly payments
Can I establish a new account with Quantum during this time?Open or Close
Yes, absolutely. You can apply online to be reviewed for eligibility. A representative will give you a call to finalize the new account
We can also set up the new account through the drive-thru at our West Branch. Please be sure to check our website at TheQ.org for the documentation needed to open the account.
How do I get a new or replacement debit card?Open or Close
Give us a call at 316-263-5756. We will aim to have a card created for you before you arrive to pick it up. If you are in the drive-thru, it will take us a few minutes to make you a new card.